- We have record numbers of children in foster care, and our state has some of the most severe children’s mental health statistics. We can expand kids’ services in an smart and effective way.
Billings West End
- Billings is moving west, and we need infrastructure to pave the way for the future. We will also have 30,000 jobs to fill in the next 10 years. Continuing to improve our community’s amenities will allow us to keep and recruit a talented workforce for the growing economy.
- We can’t leave our most vulnerable seniors without support. We need to follow through on Montana’s guardianship program and strengthen protections for seniors. Meanwhile, communities are working harder, not smarter in their dementia initiatives, so on a state level we can work more effectively to reach out goals.
- The legislature needs to renew the Health and Economic Livelihood Partnership (HELP) Act in order to prevent tens of thousands of Montanans from losing their health insurance. Additionally, with more competition in the insurance market, we can have lower premiums across the board.
- Montana is uniquely blessed with millions of acres of public lands. Access to these public lands is essentially for both younger and older generations of Montanans, and we must fight to keep it this way.